Personal Trainer Course
- Personal Trainer Course
- Friday March 3 2017 - Sunday March 26 2017
- Inshape Training Ltd - Vancouver, BC
- Personal Trainer Certification Courses
CFES Personal Trainer Course
The Personal Training Course is the third and final step in becoming a Personal Trainer. This course is held at Bentall Athletic Club in downtown Vancouver. Topics include business and marketing, health screening, fitness assessment, training principles, risk management, program design for health and skill development, counseling, motivating and ethics.
In this course students will learn more advanced theory in a classroom setting and put that into practice in the weight room. It is scheduled over several weeks to allow students plenty of time for reading and absorbing the material.
CFES in Weight Training Instructor certification, or equivalency and 20 logged practice programs. These programs can be completed in the Weight Training Practicum.
Contact: Veronika Glesc, CFES Educator
Tel.: (604) 879-5500
Bentall Athletic Club
1055 Dunsmuir Street, Vancouver.
Dates and Times
- Friday, March 3 - 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Sunday, March 5 - 10:00am-6:00pm
- Friday, March 10 - 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Sunday, March 12 - 10:00am-6:00pm
- Friday, March 17 - 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Sunday, March 19 - 10:00am-6:00pm
- Sunday, March 26 - 10:00am-2:00pm